- CEO, Nokia Solutions and Networks October 2009 to April 2014
- Head of Services, Nokia Siemens Networks September 2007 to September 2009
- Head of Asia Pacific, Nokia Siemens Networks April 2007 to August 2007
- Senior Vice President, Nokia Networks Asia Pacific February 2005 to March 2007
- Vice President, Hutchison Customer Business Team, Nokia Networks January 2004 to January 2005
- General Manager, Business Development, Nokia Networks Asia Pacific 2003
- Sales Director – BT, O2 and Hutchison Global Customers, Nokia Networks 2002
- Director, Technology and Applications, BT Global Customer, Nokia Networks 2000-2001
- Head of Global Competitive Intelligence, Nokia Networks 1999-2000
- Head of Product Competence Center, Nokia Networks South Asia 1997-1999
- System Marketing Manager, Cellular Transmission, Nokia Networks India 1995-1997
- Head of Group Procurement, imports and special projects, Churchgate Group, Nigeria 1993-1995
- National Account Manager – Transmission / Manager – Strategic Planning, ICL India (ICIM) 1990-1993
- Production Engineer, Calcom Electronics 1989
Rajeev is a leader with a passion for creating value, generating growth, and delivering technologies that have a positive impact on people’s lives. He has deep expertise in many areas of technology, particularly mobile networks and related topics such as big data analytics, cloud computing, internet business models and more. As CEO of Nokia Solutions and Networks, he delivered a complete turnaround, taking non-IFRS operating profitability from significant losses to among the highest quality in the sector; cash flow from rapid burn to strongly positive; and, based on external analyst estimates, increasing the value of the business from in the range of €1 billion to €9-10 billion. In his earlier roles as head of the Global Services unit and APAC region, he delivered both strong growth and profitability improvements.
In his more than 25 years of international experience, Rajeev has worked in roles comprising strategy and M&A, product marketing, sales, major account leadership, regional and business unit leadership and has lived in Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe. Rajeev has a Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications) from Manipal Institute of Technology, India. He was born in India in 1967, is a Singaporean citizen and is based in Espoo, Finland.